You've studied long hours, handed in countless assignments, and endured endless lectures. For all of your hard work, it's time to reward yourself by getting behind the wheel of a brand new Mazda, and we’re going to give you up to $1000 to get you started.
If you’ve recently graduated from an accredited Canadian university or college, you may be eligible for a cash award on virtually any new Mazda vehicle.
Graduate Program Overview
This program is for recent University and College Graduates who wants to get into a Mazda. They get a discount on top of any other program.
Canadian residents who have graduated in the last 2 years from an accredited Canadian university or college (see list for reference). The eligibility period is determined from the date shown on the official transcript.
Cash award amounts:
- MAZDA3 and Mazda 3 Sport - $500
- MAZDA5 - $400
- MAZDA6 - $500
- CX-3 - $500
- CX-5 - $400
- CX-9 - $1000
- MX-5 - $1000
The cash award may be used as a down payment. The cash award should be deducted from the final selling price after all taxes.
Eligible Schools* and Degrees
- University: Undergraduate, Bachelor or Post Graduate, Master, Doctorate**. Course length: 3 Years
- Community College (outside Quebec): Diploma. Course length: 2 Years
- Cegep (Quebec): Diploma of College Studies in technique. Course length: 3 Years
* Recognized by Provincial Ministry of Education.
** Post Graduate degrees may be less than 3 years.
- Graduates from foreign schools may qualify; however, the applicant may be required to provide proof that the school is accredited through the applicable governing body.
- Certificates / Attestations are not eligible.
- Eligibility is limited to 90 days from new vehicle delivery.
- Condensed 2-year programs are not eligible.
- A photocopy of an original official final transcript from the college or university showing the Graduation date (a photocopy of the diploma is not acceptable for the Mazda Graduate Program) or a letter from the Registrar’s office stating the name and length of the program and the Graduation date.
- OR IF not graduated yet: a letter confirming graduation within the program period from Registrar's office. The letter has to state the name and the length of the program.
- A copy of the vehicle purchase or lease agreement must be included.
- A copy of the provincial vehicle registration (and vehicle permit is acceptable wherever available) in the name of the student/applicant.
- Only one graduate claim per customer.
- An applicant’s degree cannot be used more than once.
- Vehicles claimed for payment under the Special Fleet Program are NOT eligible.
- Mazda Canada Inc. reserves the right to extend, expand, reverse or discontinue any provisions of this program at any time.