Coverage is concurrent with the 36 month “Basic Warranty Coverage” regardless of mileage and expires after 36 months from the vehicle purchase date unless purchased in conjunction with the Mazda Added Protection warranty package.
- Tire Service and other Road Service (labour performed at disablement site).
- Service Calls (deliver of fuel, battery boost and winching).
- Towing of disabled vehicles is covered to the nearest Mazda Dealer up to 100 km, or to the Mazda dealer of choice if within 50 km of the nearest Mazda dealer (one tow per disablement).
Road Service Reimbursement
In the event a service other than the Mazda Roadside Assistance Program is utilized we will reimburse up to a maximum of $200.00 for towing and up to $100.00 for other disablements.
Emergency Lock-out Service
When your ignition key is lost, broken or accidentally locked inside your vehicle, call the Mazda Roadside Assistance Program and service will be dispatched. If circumstances require you to use an independent lockout service, we will reimburse you up to $100.00.
Emergency Travel Expense Reimbursement
Should your vehicle become disabled due to collision or mechanical breakdown while you are more than 100 km from your residence address we will reimburse you up to $300.00 (in total) for reasonable emergency expenses (when not covered by insurance).
- Local Lodging and meals
- Car rentals from bona fide car rental agencies
- Commercial transportation to your destination, and return trip after repairs are completed
Traveling Benefits and Travel Planning
When you plan your next road trip, our Travel Planning Counsellors will provide comprehensive information on the most time-saving or scenic routes to your destination. This service includes easy-to-follow maps, a highlighted travel planner specific to your route and destination, travel tips, driving information and other useful material to make your trip more enjoyable.
The Mazda Roadside Assistance Program is included with all Mazda Added Protection Series V plans. Service will be provided to the driver of the registered Mazda vehicle. Mazda Roadside Assistance benefits are transferable to subsequent owners of the vehicle subject to the terms and conditions applicable to the transfer of Mazda Added Protection.